Crimes Committed in Chippies

Didsbury Dave

As the Nigel Slater of the chip shop world, I hereby pronounce the following as crimes which should be punished with death:

Fish, chips and gravy
Having no salt or vinegar
Food from any another nation
Chips reheated from lunchtime
Microwaved pies/puddings
Margarine on the bread
Cheese and onion pies

Anybody care to disagree?

I disagree wholeheartedly on the last point. Cheese and onion pies, for the win.

Charging for sauce, or even worse, charging for vinegar should be punishable by death.

And Ric, I had one of those over there and they were disgusting. A cheese and onion pie sounds alright I thought. Steak and onion is nice, a bit of cheese would be okay... what the fuck? Where's the meat?! Who puts JUST CHEESE AND ONION in a fucking pastry? A pie has meat!

You crazy Pom bastards.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Not cheese and onion pies. i have those every now and again as the healthy option. I've heard the onions count towards your five-a-day.

ever eat a raw onion.. my mate does like they were apples.. tried it one day.. i'd rather lick C_T_I_D's gooch than eat another one

I thought long and hard about my law against cheese and onion pies.

But they are fucking shit, so it stands. However, I am prepared to rescind the death penalty on this one.

Someone mentioned fritters - true, but what about bleeding fishcakes?

They sweep up the floor around the fish filleting table once a month and fry it up. What clown would order that muck?

Hang 'em high

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.