Cristiano Ronaldo the arrogant...

What a diving, cheating, moaning dickhead. It's little wonder he's played for the two most morally bankrupt football clubs in Europe. They deserve each other.

As for his footballing ability, he's a seal. A seal to amuse the tourists of Old Trafford and the Bernabau. Extraordinarily prolific against shit teams, but a ghost when it matters. Stepovers and flicks might be appealing to the casual fan, but when the time comes, more often than not, he's nowhere to be seen. He must have a 1:50 good game, big game ratio. Oh, and did I mention he was a classless wanker?

nashark said:
What a diving, cheating, moaning dickhead. It's little wonder he's played for the two most morally bankrupt football clubs in Europe. They deserve each other.

As for his footballing ability, he's a seal. A seal to amuse the tourists of Old Trafford and the Bernabau. Extraordinarily prolific against shit teams, but a ghost when it matters. Stepovers and flicks might be appealing to the casual fan, but when the time comes, more often than not, he's nowhere to be seen. He must have a 1:50 good game, big game ratio. Oh, and did I mention he was a classless wanker?

perfectly stated. bravo!!!

nashark said:

Didnt he score in A champions league final and an FA cup final and some CL semi finals. Now im not being funny mate but he has won World Player of the year before so he must be able to do something right as i have never heard of a shit player winning that. Oh complete and utter wanker though

howfen blue said:
Can't remember the last time I saw Casillas have a good game tbh and looking at Ronaldo's stats since he's been there he might be right a great player as much as it hurts me to say it!!!

Paraguay (I think) .

Akai said:
Ronaldo: I'm worth at least 20 points

Ronaldo was reportedly involved in a row with Real captain Iker Casillas after the 3-1 win over Racing Santander back in March which the Portuguese missed due to injury.

The argument is understood to have escalated when Casillas insisted that every Madrid player applauded the Bernabeu faithful after a recent home match, and Ronaldo walked straight down the tunnel.

But it is the forward's latest comments about the weight of his own contributions which will do little to mend potentially broken relationships among the squad.

"If it were not for me, you would be at least 20 points behind Barcelona," Ronaldo is quoted as telling website elconfidencial.

There have been further statements suggesting Ronaldo and Casillas do not see eye to eye, with the goalkeeper's girlfriend and broadcaster Sara Carbonero issuing a statement which was highly critical of the former Manchester United man.

he learnt everything form his previous club and teacher............thats why they're so hated

Ronaldo, like Tevez, is a fantastic player who scores lots of goals.

But Ronaldo, like Tevez, is so greedy that considering how much he shoots it isn't a surprise he scores so many goals. Like Tevez, he also misses many chances each game when perhaps he might pass it.

LoveCity said:
Ronaldo, like Tevez, is a fantastic player who scores lots of goals.

But Ronaldo, like Tevez, is so greedy that considering how much he shoots it isn't a surprise he scores so many goals. Like Tevez, he also misses many chances each game when perhaps he might pass it.

You got to buy a ticket to win the lottery!!!!

UMMMMMMMM...........
ronaldo_gay.jpg

WTF?!?!?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.