Cristiano Ronaldo the arrogant...

nashark said:
He was decent last night to be fair. But the derby prior to that, he was largely ineffective. Just because he scored doesn't mean he had a good game.

What's more, he's never (and I mean never) had a good game against City, Chelsea or Liverpool.

I don't know why you reasserted my point about him having one of his only good performances in a big game against Arsenal.

The fact is: world player of the year or not, he's largely wank when it matters. If you're mesmerised by step-overs and colourful boots, fair enough, but anyone who can see past that knows he's not a big-game player and will never be a big-game player therefore he should not be considered great.

As for his performance against Chelsea in the Champions League, he was pretty shit if I recall, and although he scored a header, the bastard also choked, missing a crucial penalty.

Jo - capped for the Brazil national team...enough said.

Stats mean shit, as does your post.

Why are you making a thread and dissing Ronaldo? Because you are jelouse?

He was good in the 2 El Clasicos. Just because he didin't get the ball all the time doesn't mean he had a bad or decent game. When you play against teams like Barcelona you will never be the team who has the posession.

But he did well when he got the ball. Thats what you have to do against Barca. because you are not gonig to get much of the ball.

What has Jo to do with anything? Being capped for Brazil is completely different to winning the Ballon d'or you moron. It's a huge thing and there is a reason why he was the best player in the CL 2008...and top scorer.

If you go all the way to the final in the CL, there is gotta be hard teams on the way and he was the best player in the competition.

You are so biased and you are the wanker and bastard here. You say he never had good games City, Chelsea or Liverpool?

He scored many times against us (City) in the premier league. He also played the game against Chelsea in the final and was fans man of the match idiot. he scored a header and also played good. Missed a penalty...So what? That doesn't mean you are a bad player. He doesn't miss often.

Is every player that misses a penalty bad? I also remember a few other big games where he performed pretty well. But i dont want to waste my time on you..as i can see you hate Ronaldo much and you are jelouse because you are probly some fat bastard.

Idiot. How can you compare Jo being capped for Brazil with winning the highest possible invidual football award world player of the year and Ballon d'or?...made me laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.