Cristiano Ronaldo vs Fat Ronaldo

original Ronaldo, absolutely awesome to watch. Hat-trick at Old Trafford wasn't too bad either

Fat Ronaldo isn't a huge diva so I would prefer him.

wesshaw1985 said:
original Ronaldo, absolutely awesome to watch. Hat-trick at Old Trafford wasn't too bad either

This. Original Ronaldo was a man possessed that day, remember watching it aged about 12 and thinking; wow. This guy has everything! At that time in my life I'd never seen anyone dominate against United as much as he did that day.
Shame they still won, but all his goals are in there.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA8JjzYMQOA[/youtube]

sjk2008 said:
Both in their prime, who would you prefer in your team.

Fat Ronaldo for me.

And to add to what I said earlier, I would definitely choose Original Ronaldo, as his play style was timeless. A man who could score goals in the many different ways that he could, could be put in a time machine and dropped off in any period of football and still grab the goals.

Cristiano Ronaldo would never have survived in mid-Twentieth Century football, players would have eaten him alive. And one day, players will EVENTUALLY clock on to his tricks and flicks, and I also believe that the style of football will change again in our lifetime. Defenders may improve, which may eventually render such tricks useless....I'd rather have goals than fancy football.

sjk2008 said:
Both in their prime, who would you prefer in your team.

Fat Ronaldo for me.
It's not "fat" Ronaldo; it's "the real" or "the original" Ronaldo.

Manchester_lalala said:
Cristiano ronaldo. Everyone says fatty had everything, but what hasnt ronaldo got apart from a bit of straightness?

He's a great player mate, no dispute. But like I said in an earlier post, I think that Cristiano Ronaldo is very much the product of the 21st Century style of football. He wouldn't have hacked it in the 70s/80s/maybe even 90s.

Brazilian Ronaldo could score bagfulls of goals in any era.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.