Cristiano Ronaldo

Колобок

yeah, i know that it's most probably bull, but many reports today from Spain that the man is strongly discontent after falling out with some teammates and unsuccessful talks with Real's managerial staff over a potential raise and is considering a move to PSG or even Anji. some even go as far as saying that he already handed in a transfer request. could we make a case here? should we? what do you think?

Колобок said:
yeah, i know that it's most probably bull, but many reports today from Spain that the man is strongly discontent after falling out with some teammates and unsuccessful talks with Real's managerial staff over a potential raise and is considering a move to PSG or even Anji. some even go as far as saying that he already handed in a transfer request. could we make a case here? should we? what do you think?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11835/8047996/Ronaldo-reports-dog-Real" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... s-dog-Real</a>
Reports in Spain claim that Cristiano Ronaldo has told Real Madrid president Florentino Perez that he wants to quit the club.

Every Spanish media outlet is in harmony over the Ronaldo story, insisting that the Portuguese had a meeting on Saturday with Perez, director general Jose Angel Sanchez and his agent Jorge Mendes.

It is reported that Ronaldo has made it clear to the club he is not happy, with Cadena Ser de Radio saying the main issue is a falling out within the squad between certain players and that he does not feel 'valued' by the club.

And some sources also say that despite having three years left on his current contract, the former Manchester United superstar is shocked that no new deal has been offered to him.

The news broke after Ronaldo visibly failed to celebrate either of his two goals in Real's 3-0 win over Granada on Sunday.

After the match Ronaldo confirmed that he was not happy - but refused to divuluge the reasons for this.

Ronaldo is now due to link-up with Portugal this week for their World Cup qualifiers against Luxembourg and Azerbaijan.

With all due respect to the Russian League and French League, they are too small for a player of Ronaldo's stature. He will never be in contention for the Ballon' D'or or World Player Of The Year awards being in those leagues if you ask me.

The only issue for me is that Madrid will want the next big thing to replace him, and thats is Aguero in my opinion, and I really do not want him going anywhere. My only hope of us getting Ronaldo and keeping Sergio at the same time is that Sergio would lose all his love from the Athletico Madrid fans, he won his fair share there so I cannot see him wanting to be hated by the club that made him star and brought his name to the world stage.

I would have Ronaldo in a heartbeat and his shirt sales, merchandise etc etc.. would cover most of his fee, his wages would be killer though.

The big questions is, how much loyalty does he have remaining at United? Soon as he signs for City, United fans will despise him.

The only way United could sign Ronaldo would be to sell off another 20% of the club on the stock market. As I mentioned to a United fan the other week. "You raised £75M floating on the stock market and bought 1 player with all that. By my reconing you have 9 decent players left to buy before your club is totally fucked".

Surprisingly his response was something along the lines of "F**k Off you bitter blue c*nt"

As ever a great conversation had with another scumite.

sam-caddick said:
With all due respect to the Russian League and French League, they are too small for a player of Ronaldo's stature. He will never be in contention for the Ballon' D'or or World Player Of The Year awards being in those leagues if you ask me.

The only issue for me is that Madrid will want the next big thing to replace him, and thats is Aguero in my opinion, and I really do not want him going anywhere. My only hope of us getting Ronaldo and keeping Sergio at the same time is that Sergio would lose all his love from the Athletico Madrid fans, he won his fair share there so I cannot see him wanting to be hated by the club that made him star and brought his name to the world stage.

I would have Ronaldo in a heartbeat and his shirt sales, merchandise etc etc.. would cover most of his fee, his wages would be killer though.

The big questions is, how much loyalty does he have remaining at United? Soon as he signs for City, United fans will despise him.
I thought that footballers actually cared what fans think about them until RVP left Arsenal for United....

He's a rag but one of the best players ever... SO YES! i'd chop my bollox off for him wank myself silly if the City signed him!

-- Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:48 pm --

sam-caddick said:

That would prove his loyalty to City instantly if hes prepared to make himself hated at United and receive death threats etc (the men in black will no doubt pay him a visit) then surely we should accept him?

Plus with FFP I think he would pay for himself so that justifies it..<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:49 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
on his way.

Hope so mate in his January.. what a way to shut the smug RAG's up after bragging about RVP!

Would love to sing "Viva Ronaldo" in the away end at OT with Ronaldo in Sky Blue.

Buy him so when he comes here i can run up to him full pelt and smash him into next century.
Top player but fuck he does my head in.
He would be a good buy but on principle if i was the man with the checkbook i'd not give him a second look tbh.

"not valued" not fucking valued ? they smashed the world record transfer fee to get the cnut and ill bet he ain't on minimum wage either.
What fucking planet is this greedy twat on ?

Fuck off you posing fucking arseberry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.