Cristiano Ronaldo

citytill1die84 said:
Lakeysbadknee said:
Have just been told off a lad I know (rag,so take it with a rather large handful of salt) that rags have agreed wages with the tranny,both clubs have now just to agree a fee.

Blah blah blah mate been hearing same shit for 12 months.

Nothing against you.
I know mate,cnut only texts me when he's getting giddy. He's been right a few times though. However he's been wrong a few times too. Like I said a large handful of salt required with that one. Just passing on what I was told,can't see it myself.

"So Christiano,what do you think will be the best way to beat Messi to the Ballon' Dor?"
"I need to work under Moyes & Neville!"

Nah!

Rags at work getting giddy today about getting Ronaldo AND Fabregas,reminded them about when they were singing Mourinho songs when twatty retired and I kept telling them they were getting Moyes.They stopped being giddy.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I would be utterly staggered if, Baconface having walked because the Glazers pulled the plug on the deal they definitely had lined up, they then changed their mind and signed it off.

Is there any truth to Bacon leaving for this reason?

Prestwich_Blue said:
I would be utterly staggered if, Baconface having walked because the Glazers pulled the plug on the deal they definitely had lined up, they then changed their mind and signed it off.

Ferguson wouldn't have left if there had been a deal on and the plug had been pulled. He's seen top players leave before, like Ronaldo, so that wouldn't have prompted him to go. I don't see it happening anyway. If he leaves Real Madrid then I expect PSG or you guys are the frontrunners.

Goo said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Not sure about that, I heard he had been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease

Goo said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

David Meek said it in his TalkSport interview and he's as close to the man as anyone. Since then I've heard it from other people I know, who are close to people very senior in the rag hierarchy.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Goo said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Not sure about that, I heard he had been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease

If that is true he would have forgotten about the deal anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.