Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I hope yer right I really do, I suppose I'm just pissed of, I'll admit I wanted Ronaldo, I honestly think he's an incredible player,
And I really wanted to shove it up them and make them hurt,
Just a bit pissed of now
Yeah it would have been a very good signing I'll admit but let them have the pressure now of having to win the title with a 36 year old in charge alongside an awful whinger in Fernandes. They must win it this year remember as Ronaldo's biological clock is ticking . Pressure will be mega. Tick tock tick tock.....

Whats this place coming to, posters pissed off with the board for making them vote wrongly!!!!!! as if our board are interested in anything but sticking by their own stated principles re bidding wars and the welfare of this club.

This thread has had more unfamiliar/dubious posters commenting than a fcking matchday thread when we are losing.

With his manbags,and his posturing and all that other embarrassing stuff, ronaldo suits the rags to a tee, the only attraction about the deal was it would boil some piss. Think about the other players who the scum "beat" us to sign, sanchez....magliar.....fred, how did they do.

Lets not forget that we are the champions 3 out of the last 4 years, and thats been acheived by players commited to the club and a manager who knows how to get the best out of whats available over a season. Not by signing end of career prima donnas on fat paycheques..........thats the utd way.

Oh, and I will support any player that wears our shirt and tries his best..........but I am more than a little relieved that that priciple doesnt now have to include the fake ronaldo.

I just don’t see how he can rock up at the rags with them knowing he ‘wanted’ to come to us, had a mate texting me saying a lot of em don’t want him now, probably after reacting like bitches this last 24hrs…..probably be explained away as “once I heard U** wanted to bring me home I couldn’t turn them down” type of nonsense and the flakes (in their zebra strides) will all fall back in line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.