Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clevers

Got swept up in the bollocks for sure.
Think an announcement of any kind of magnitude involving a striker/positive story would have helped our biggest story being the potential **** of a left back.

The season is going to be a decent one either way, got to get behind the players and pep. Success can't be taken for granted.

Roll on kick off. Hopefully the new statues don't topple over and kill anyone pre game.
I'm sure we have a few candidates for them to fall onto.

DrBlueBob

In the study at Herr Doktor Blau's Schloss
Team supported
Need you ask?
Its a bloody chore all right. Mind you Tebay is a pretty good pitstop. We will recommence hopefully in the next couple of games after tomorrow.
You're a bit further south than Edinburgh IIRC aren't you? It's that or North Berwick way which will be a longer trip than I used to have. Either way it's a fair old commitment. Kudos.

southamptonblue

Got swept up in the bollocks for sure.
Think an announcement of any kind of magnitude involving a striker/positive story would have helped our biggest story being the potential **** of a left back.

The season is going to be a decent one either way, got to get behind the players and pep. Success can't be taken for granted.

Roll on kick off. Hopefully the new statues don't topple over and kill anyone pre game.
Wouldn't be a bad thing if they fell on some of the flappy fifa21 twats who post on here ;)

eyalluvitt

Team supported
Mannnchester Siddy
Welcome Harry Kane

Welcome Ronaldo

I'm off to read a book

andyhinch

I do miss seeing them live but driving from Edinburgh every other week became less of a pleasure and more of a chore. The 90 odd minutes in the middle were good, just not the round trip.

Still, got BT & Sky so I get the pleasure Spit and ratty one the one hand and CG on the other, all in 55" 4K.

Enjoy the match tomorrow mate; #envious
Got a paper ticket just in case :-)
Try dragging yourself out of pub 20 minutes earlier. :-)
took me a bloody hour to get in, ticket wouldn’t work on my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.