Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Hit Gibbon

From Alfredo Pedullà article

From rumors in our possession, a conference call is underway between Jorge Mendes and the English club. In order to have the green light on the offer to be presented to Juve, at least 25 million. Between Ronaldo and City the agreement on the engagement is total.

That's bullshit, the man clearly doesn't own a phone, he flies everywhere to deliver messages!

marco

Imagine he just turns up for training wearing a self printed number 7 on his training kit and just says to Raz “looks like you’ll be needing a new number” and pats him on the head.
does Sterling market his number 7 ? if not it would be the profesional thing to do, welcome CR would you like to register this number its from me to you

Jamiblue

The original Tevez poster was up over a decade ago and this is something like the third shite knock-off attempt they’ve made since (I remember previous ones for van gaal and ibrahimovic).

They just can’t get over it. Truly the best piece of piss boiling ever from our media team and Cook.
Right! They couldn’t even update the style of the Poster. Hahahaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.