Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not take a punt on Ings or Wilson of Newcastle, proven if limited quality at PL level.

I don’t get this huge faith in delap. The game’s changed - only a truly exceptional teenager would be anywhere near good enough to lead our line. I’ve only seen him play twice but he wasn’t amazing. What have you seen of him that makes you think he’s potentially the best young striker in the country.
Excellent effort. At first I thought you were being serious ;-)

I hope other fans will not end up booing him, can't see why they would anymore than they would boo Messi, we all want to see the best players play......and most neutral people I know hate the scum up the road for their sheer arrogance perpetuated during the Ferguson era, so hopefully not an issue (apart from the unwashed)

I’m surprised that so many people are in favour of him coming, smacks of desperation or wanting to annoy rags.

Knowing that we were in desperate need of a striker didn’t we have a better back up plan in the event that Kane / Haaland wouldn’t come than a fading galactico ?

Any 5 yr old could pick Kane or Ronaldo as transfer targets - where’s the scouting, the in depth knowledge of the market, where’s the hidden gem or unpolished diamond ?
Delap is the potentially unpolished diamond.

Ronaldo is Ronaldo, potentially the greatest stopgap signing ever. At a bargain price.

People may soon start to realise that signing Ronaldo could well increase our chances of signing Erling Haaland next season...

City seem to finally be getting the hang of this 'marquee signing' lark. Long may it last!

After the champions league draw this afternoon PSG's CEO was interviewed and said they have absolutely no interest in signing Ronaldo.

Virtually every journalist and media source have said we are the only club interested in signing him.

If other clubs were in the mix we would of known by now
That should certainly help with our negotiations with Juve.

I'm coming round to the fact that this might just work.

I've been dead against it but I know that he'll shoot me down with stats off the chart for us.
I remember laughing when the red mardarses signed ibrahimovic thinking fuck me he's past it. For that first year he owned it.

If we get one year out of Ronaldo and he bangs in 30 odd goals and we win the league again and get to the champions league final again then we've pulled a rabbit out the hat.

He's a poser and a bighead but for the next two years he's going to be our poser and bighead.

Let's fuckin have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.