Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my next question. What does ronaldo do to the dressing room dynamic and how does he impact future strikers coming. Where does he even play now - right up top ?
He should pick up a dressing room that is probably a little flat after the CL final and hopefully drag them to another, like he has done for over a decade. His mentality and attitude seems pretty unmatched, if even 50% of that rubs off on the likes of Grealish and even people like KDB we could see something special.

I don't see any strikers on the horizon and if a superstar comes out of nowhere, they are likely a young lad who idolizes either Messi or Ronaldo. Easy to get them on board if you say you have Ronaldo as your teammate for 12mths.

Spot the lurking Rag.

Viva Ronaldo!

Welcome to Manchester.

1207-C89-C-A3-D4-4-B8-D-AC74-9-BCF85-D487-EA.png

6-DA1-FD84-61-C1-4894-8-F88-F64560239-A73.png

60532-CDB-73-B4-4-DB3-9-AEA-3809901-EFCE0.jpg
Help us out mate. With my eyes and thus tiny phone it just looks like a joy division album cover.

In a team he doesn't quite fit in a notch or two below this City team. We've got two years of him playing in the box, with the energy and pressing of Foden and Jesus in a front three alongside him, and the passing of Grealish and Kev slightly deeper. With Mahrez and Sterling to come off the bench.
Holy moly will this be fun

Appreciate his knowledge of things that I could never understand but Stefan seems a pretty negative/pessimistic guy! Comparing signing Ronaldo to when we signed Andy Cole or Weah…

I’m surprised that so many people are in favour of him coming, smacks of desperation or wanting to annoy rags.

Knowing that we were in desperate need of a striker didn’t we have a better back up plan in the event that Kane / Haaland wouldn’t come than a fading galactico ?

Any 5 yr old could pick Kane or Ronaldo as transfer targets - where’s the scouting, the in depth knowledge of the market, where’s the hidden gem or unpolished diamond ?
How is a guy who scored 60 league goals in the last two seasons not a good back up to the Kane deal falling through

I'm coming round to the fact that this might just work.

I've been dead against it but I know that he'll shoot me down with stats off the chart for us.
I remember laughing when the red mardarses signed ibrahimovic thinking fuck me he's past it. For that first year he owned it.

If we get one year out of Ronaldo and he bangs in 30 odd goals and we win the league again and get to the champions league final again then we've pulled a rabbit out the hat.

He's a poser and a bighead but for the next two years he's going to be our poser and bighead.

Let's fuckin have it.
thing is, ibra was them trying to make a nonsensical "marquee" signing to a squad that had very deep issues and needed a massive overhaul. a typical united signing.

this isn't that. he is *exactly* what we need in an already incredible squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.