Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be amazed if he went to Bayern - let's face it, if you're up for a challenge then it's us, but if you want the easy option, it's RM.
If we were ready to pay Messi and are prepared Ronaldo why would anyone suppose we are not prepared to pay the world’s best players ?If we want Haaland or Mbappe and they are prepared to come to Manchester the Club has the resources to make it happen. If we have to sell some players to free up room on the payroll it will happen. Our Management team are experts at running a business - they will figure out how to make it happen.

just find it amazing that in 3 months, <50% of voters went for Kane and 77% want Ronaldo. got to be one of the craziest windows ever

The scum are absolutely not tied up for a striker.

They will 100% be in for Haaland next summer. And will have no problem paying over the odds.

It's about time we did as far as I'm concerned, this is easily bigger than the Hazard move.
Why do so many of our fans want us to emulate United’s failing transfer strategy?

I'm right with him, as unpopular as that might be. Beyond all the bullshit, football is entertainment and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that he would sap all the joy I get out of watching us play.

It's not about united. It's about him. I simply loathe the ****. And the fact that we'd become a vessel for his ego isn't one I like.

But it's cool, I don't expect others to feel the same way.

The upside, if I can find one, is that I might end up going to academy games again instead. It's been a few years.

Correct first and foremost he is a ****. People should not forget this. The desire for us to do well shouldn't override the fact you are cheering a ****.

And a rag one to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.