Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't some revisionist bullshit but a player like Ronaldo, what we're missing up front, is potentially the difference in winning a Champions League

I've said before that I respect the club in how we do business, always thinking ahead and protecting ourselves, planning three/four years in advance with age etc but sometimes you just have to go and grab that 'Van Persie-esque' deal; for £20-25m, if that's truly were a deal stands at the moment, pull the trigger.

Ibrahimović, Aduriz, Del Piero, Pirlo, Fernandinho, Thiago Silva, Joaquín, Buffon, Dani Alves, van der Sar, Handanović, Xavi, Iniesta, Ribery, Daniele de Rossi, Stanley Matthews, Scholes *spits*, Giggs *spits again*, Maldini, Romário, Zanetti, Totti, Costacurta, Roger Milla, Baresi, Chiellini
Yeah but apart from them...

So we’ve agreed wages, agreed to swap Jesus, agreed to swap Raz, won’t pay 25 million. All points towards more bullshit and no one can be trusted. He stays at Juve and this is all just bollocks.

I hope this potential deal doesnt get scuppered because were wont pay reported fee Juve want - he has 1 year left on his contract doesn't he, so they are within their rights to ask for one

Get it bloody done

Lol anyone saying we would trade a £90million Sterling for Ronaldo needs their head checked

(I would say Raz was worth over £100 million but we’re poor at selling)

Paddy power odds have changed. This morning, odds on to stay at Juve (5/18) now odds on to come to us (1/7). Are they ITK?
Bookies usually know more than punters, which is why they are rich and most punters aren’t. 1/7 odds sounds like a certainty to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.