Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ronaldo wants this move for two main reasons.

1) he is determined to win a 6th champions league to equal the record of most champion league titles a player has won and to stay ahead of MessI.

2) To win the balon dor once again.

He will know the best chance he has of achieving both these are to join a club like city.

Only obstacle we have left imo is if emotion gets in the way and United offer a crazy bid and we walk away. But if ronaldo is the type of person I think he is, the opportunity to win one more champions league will be the deciding factor in joining us.

It’s interesting. James Horncastle who is a journo that focuses on Italian football said Juve are a better team without Ronaldo in it. Interesting comments as I do think he talks sense.

I don’t watch much Italian football anymore, but Uffa was on here saying the same thing yesterday.

If he does end up at City, it will be fascinating seeing how he slots into the way we play - or doesn’t, as the case may be.

We may end up having to adapt to him, as he’s tell about the pass and move pressing game Pep favours, but is so much more direct and clinical than anyone we’ve got in the team right now.

Dribble and Adam could solve an energy crisis with the wind from their flapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.