Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF and it’s a big IF we did get him how would it work with his squad number ?

A huge part of Cristiano’s business involves the branding of CR7 (hotels, eyewear etc) sos I rely he would only come if he gets 7.

Would Sterling give up 7 !?!?

Some on here would sell their soles for a bit of success.
I've always felt this club had values and a direction that kept them.

This guy was despised for years by many on here. I've no doubt people will be trawling back to these posts were supporters of this move have now abandoned any principles. You will be found! LOL...
I've said previously that i don't doubt his talent and commitment as a totally professional footballer.
It's up to the club if they feel this will improve us long term. I just don't agree.

It also has to be pointed out that the hatred of him didn't all come from the fact he played for United.
That wouldn't help, but like Rooney and now Bruno, it is the person (ego) they hated.
Some here were calling for Suez FFS!

I've heard it a million times before on here that no player is bigger than the club. We have never liked players with big ego's, and never should. So what has changed?
Some on here need reminding of that, while they are gagging for the ultimate egotist (Pogba aside), to pull on our shirt.

A little bit of sick appeared in my mouth even seeing that fake video from a few pages back...
If trawling a stranger’s posts on the internet to try and show their opinion has changed on a topic is how some supporters want to spend their time over one of the biggest transfers in history, then they should seek professional help as they clearly have some issues unresolved.

Who are these twats on Sky, saying it would be disrespectful to the rags and whisky nose if he signs. Then they've got some ugly **** from Derby saying it won't happen!

Some on here would sell their soles for a bit of success.
I've always felt this club had values and a direction that kept them.

This guy was despised for years by many on here. I've no doubt people will be trawling back to these posts were supporters of this move have now abandoned any principles. You will be found! LOL...
I've said previously that i don't doubt his talent and commitment as a totally professional footballer.
It's up to the club if they feel this will improve us long term. I just don't agree.

It also has to be pointed out that the hatred of him didn't all come from the fact he played for United.
That wouldn't help, but like Rooney and now Bruno, it is the person (ego) they hated.
Some here were calling for Suez FFS!

I've heard it a million times before on here that no player is bigger than the club. We have never liked players with big ego's, and never should. So what has changed?
Some on here need reminding of that, while they are gagging for the ultimate egotist (Pogba aside), to pull on our shirt.

A little bit of sick appeared in my mouth even seeing that fake video from a few pages back...

Yhp, I ain't watching if he signs. City have burned too many core principles to the ground this summer, this burns down the whole city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.