Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love it if United came in and he rejected them because he's a winner and sees City where he can win things.

Having been right about Harry Kane, my gut feeling is that Ronaldo will also not be coming here. The anti-MCFC media will enjoy dashing our hopes again. Meanwhile, we should be putting more effort into finding a quality left back to cover for Zinchenko.

E9xY4koVkAQs06m.jpg

Must admit , this report puzzles me it takes two to sign a contract. What is in it for Spurs to pay him a higher salary and guarantee him a buyout which reduces their bargaining power?
Hes a year older & they get 1 more season from him works for both
Spurs still get a big fee for him & with his goals the £25-30m loss from this Summer maybe worth it
Kane then gets his move no messing

Just compare his mindset to Messi.

Messi in the farmers league and 2 year younger than Ronnie.

The mindset, and courage of Ronaldo is what sets him apart from the rest, it's what has made him one of the greats over the last 15 years.

Still don't like him, but my admiration for always looking to better himself despite 15 years of brilliance is simply incredible and deserving of utter and total respect from everyone.
Unless he doesn't sign for City ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.