Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll win the leaguea, people need to chill out on us missing out on this target or that target. As far as I'm concerned we've strengthened an already very strong squad.

a lot of people being pretty reactionary, but some of it is understandable. Really poor showing form the board to go through a whole window without strengthening in positions that need strengthened

Especially when the chairman promises big moves etc? He also said he understood the fans about the exterior of the etihad needing some TLC but done nothing about that either!

So we are left with Sterling, who cannot score one on ones and most goals are from tap ins, Torres Who is invisible for 95% of games and Jesus who is better on the wing as he does not have a strikers instinct.
Wasted a year replacing Kompany, seems same now on Aguero.
We will be challenging this season but feel we will fall short due to how poor we are in front of goal Esp with other teams much stronger
It’s Chelsea’s to lose now that they got Lukaku. Sadly the rags will be up there too if they sign Ronaldo. If they had a competent manager they’d probably win it but think they’ll bottle it because the guy is clueless

not a chance we will ressurect this, its done with now

We have 4 days left if we are to get a striker in, or do we now wait till next summer with a try for Haaland or someone else who steps up in the next 12 months
4 days left is nothing to do with it. If he's still free 24 hrs before the window closes and nobody else is in the frame then a deal could still be agreed. Don't care myself, I'm in the No camp.

So let's sum this up.

SOLD Kun, Messi best mate, then Messi becomes available and NO Kun NO Messi and he fucks off to PSG to play with his not so best mate Neymar.

That was just unlucky.

Then we wasn't able to budge Levy

Ronaldo, we showed interest, but backed away.

All along Halaand has had no interest.

I'm not slagging anyone off here, as I don't know the bigger picture and we've won the prem with 12 points gap last season.

I'm goosed!!! Hahahaha.

This thread was brill though, I'm off to the pub.

For some strange reason I’m thinking about City fans climbing ladders to get into the seats at Boundary Park, Milwall on London Bridge, 15k at Sjoke for Trevor’s debut, 4 1 at Ewood, shaking hands with West Ham fans after they relegated us, decade after decade of demonstrations against a genuinely bad Board, and so on. So many things have changed for the better, but the backbone and general demeanour of a large part of our fan base? That’s the sad bit.
Boundary park what a day that was

We really don't know all that has happened behind closed doors! It's possible that alot of it was a load of crap!

I feel we might have been used once again by the agent to stir interest from other parties. Someone was leaking false information about us being heavily interested and the deal was done and all that bla bla!

All in all his interest might have been never to come to City and all this was smoke screen to get him to United or PSG maybe!

Sad but for what its worth I am backing our board as their transfer policies in the last couple of years brought us the likes of Ederson, Ruben Dias, Cancelo, Grealish, Bernardo, Gundogan and more. Let's keep a glimmer of hope of what might happen in the last 4 days! It's not over, but this one surely is!

Why does everyone suddenly think we're now focused on Haaland next summer? Lets be honest recruitment and our board don't exactly go hand in hand. Cant wait for them to fuck that one up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.