Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve confused me now, that’s for sure!

This post seems like you don’t think our C-Level staff are embarrassing, your previous post said you did lol

Looking at our commercial revenues, I’d say we’re doing more than alright worldwide marketability.

When you say this type of player, there’s only 2 of them………
Agreed but why do we fail with the real class 1 players... Do you honestly think we stand a chance with haaland,, for instance

The club was reluctant from the beginning, they just thought it was too big of an opportunity to miss without a try. As soon as they saw a bidding war with the crazy United board, they pulled out.
This seems the most likely truth.

City happy to get Kane or wait a year (which had been City's stance when briefing the press all summer)
Mendes comes to City with a deal.
City consider it.
United shit themselves and offer more.
City revert back to original position.

I am happy we have turned this down and stated from the start

But I also feel the frustration of blues who did want him and were all lead to believe it was happening

Something not sitting right with this

Is Pep starting he would go in two years down to the board thinking fuck it then we will go for this fucker

As Pep stated he was misunderstood and if you sign this prick I am off or you can trust me and I will stay longer
Could be but then it could be other reasons . We just dont know

Because city say absolutely fcuk all we go of agents and social media! Well that’s a lesson learned for the next window! Nowts done till it’s on mancity.com even though we know that with social media has it is we get drawn into it…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.