Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me thinks that we've been successful in spite of Txiki and Omar but then part of me wonders if Pep et al would be here without them in the first place.
They had a role in getting Pep to us. That’s is a fact. But we also have to be clear in the fact they have let him down. Pep had clear the air talks with Khaldoon. They said we are with you and will back you and they haven’t delivered. Objectively they when they time came had a very below par window.

Grealish for Bernardo,
Mendy gone due to legal case.

This window is a downer.

On a midfielder we didn't really need.

We needed a striker and a left back. Have done for two seasons.

We still have neither.

Crazy by the club it really is.
How do you know ? Nobody knows until the pots are handed out in May.

That had nothing to do with the press conference, as all were told before the start, that under no circumstances should any questions regarding Mendy be asked.
Of course no questions would be asked about that, but unless he is a psychopath he isn’t gonna rock up like Mr Blue Sky, full of the joys of late summer sun, given the last 24 hours.

The signing was imminent and Failsworth cricket club were preparing for a helicopter when I went out 3 hours ago and then I log on when I get back in and it's all off!

Not really arsed if I'm honest but the thread has been quality. To the next thread when we get speculatively linked with someone else!

I still hope we bring in a stiker before the window closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.