Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggressive must've meant buying a player with a release clause and a ridiculous one at that. I think the writing was on the wall for this window when we hadn't made any signings until after the first week in August.
Paying that 100m set a marker, and we seriously expected Levy to let us have Kane on the cheap after spending a 100m big ones on Grealish, just WOW

The only thing stopping me from enjoying this moment half as much as the CAS verdict is that half of you aren't in on it.

We're literally the best team in the country and when the second best player of modern times came crawling on his hands and feet begging to join, we shrugged our shoulders and acted with indifference.

Hopefully we sign a striker. I'm not arsed at this point as long as he doesn't look like Peewee Herman with abs.

The same team that beat us in the final added to their squad a piece they needed. We added grealish to a team full of mids that already play his position. If you can’t see Chelsea are just as good as us then I don’t know what your not seeing
I'm not sure where this Lukaku is the world's greatest striker has come from. Awful player if you ask me

Biggest mistake this summer isn't missing out on this **** because make no mistake he is a **** but we'd have sucked that up if palying for us, we didn't move for Messi who I think would have been less successful here however, as I started to say, the biggest mistake was spending all window on fucking Kane with no chance of an outcome.

I'd have brought a lower level (Ings) type player in as soon as Levy dismissed our first bid. We'd no longer be desperate and would have been in a better negotiating position however we looked at.

As it is any bid for anyone now is going to have City tax x 3 added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.