Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs are backed by one of the richest men in the world, so stop the narritive.

Is that relevant? He hasn’t offered to pay for the stadium - he’s made them take out a huge loan which must impact on the club

I was with around 8 chelsea fans in a curry house opposite my Airbnb and despite a little animosity at first I ended up having a few beers with them and chewing the fat... All 8 were adamant that they were there for the beer and that no team beat a Pep side three times in a season... Clearly Pep didn't give a fuck about the players or us fans and did it "his way"... Unforgiveable for me
Totally agree mate, it was probs an over the top reaction by me and some others,, but if we would of sacked him straight after it by fuck I would of cheerd that,, lol,, I actually still can't believe he did it

Is it crap logic or is it about patience? Do we have to spunk huge amounts of cash on the other clubs who do have that patience? And missing out on top 4 with our current squad? Really?
We are top 4 club in the world mate. Wtf we would never for patience. We are not a small club and we want to win on the biggest stage. Come one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.