Criticism of Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
going through was the game plan, don’t risk conceding a 2nd whilst hunting for a goal.

Very black and white way of looking at it. Pep won’t be happy with the result. Performance maybe. To go from that first half of the first leg to hanging on is frustrating.

Its more important for some to see him gone it would seem?

Fuck em.

Why does everything have to be extremes to you? Pep is the best manager in our history. He’s the best manager in the world IMO. I’m obsessed with him. But tonight he made errors. He’s not perfect and pointing out that out doesn’t mean fans “want him gone”

Now the dust has settled maybe Pep seen complacency creeping into the stadium and was simply trying to stop it.

There certainly is a lot on here at times.

Anyone slagging Pep, should be banned!

Fact is he’s managed two of the biggest clubs in the world. If the genius says something is broke then it’s broke. If he calls us out, then he calls us out. He gives his all for us!

I find it embarrassing listening to some of the comments.

Who he has managed is irrelevant. Nobody is beyond criticism. There are some bizarre comments though I agree

Fact is he’s managed two of the biggest clubs in the world. If the genius says something is broke then it’s broke. If he calls us out, then he calls us out. He gives his all for us!

My lad says why is Sterling on & I agree in front of goal he’s struggling but he defends tirelessly & is always in the right position. That is absolutely key to Peps teams.

Bollocks. Now and again the manger should take the flack. Otamendi, Stones, Mahrez, Gundogan all take unbelievable amounts of stick yet they are also treble winners but you never stick up for them as been genius. Pep fucked up tonight along with plenty of other nights and not a word said. As for him having a dig at the fans...He was bang out of order.

Very black and white way of looking at it. Pep won’t be happy with the result. Performance maybe. To go from that first half of the first leg to hanging on is frustrating.

I think he’ll be concerned about wasted chances but will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.