Criticism of Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two home Derby defeats in one season is hard to take but we should win there later on to level it out.

He’s so shit most mangers are now trying to copy his blueprint from playing out the back with the intense press and the overloads...the man just won the domestic treble and back to back titles! Too many fifa manager boys on here

Been reading Pep confidential, a book about his first season at Bayern, it is like reading his time at city, chapters I read this morning was how they dominated the opposition but not converting chances and getting caught on the break time after time.
Hope I find out he manages to solve it in the rest of the book.
What stood out was he thinks the performance is as important as the result, almost accept the loss as long as the team played well, tonight is almost an example of that.
In Pep we trust, another final so job done
He doesnt

peps here to win cups. he's not here for your personel feelings or mine, im bitterly dissaponted tonight just like everyone but hey were going to wembley yet again and have knocked united out in the semis on the way,,,if you would have told me this result years ago while i wa sitting in the kippax listening to the stockport drummer i would have laughed my bollox

I’m not disappointed in the slightest mate. We’ve beaten the rags over 2 legs and earnt another trip to Wembley.

Yeeeaaaahhh, saying Moanrinho would be better than Pep is taking it a bit too far. Lol. PEG is done as an elite manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.