Criticism of Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't swap pep for anyone
But tonight he got it wrong.
CANCELO left side of a back three CRAZY.
C.T.I.D
He didn't have a choice, Laporte isn't fit and there isn't anyone capable of playing left side of a back three in the squad other than Laporte.

Tactically we were spot on tonight, we just didn't have the players available to implement the tactics perfectly. We create plenty of chances and conceded very few; that's Pep's job done. He's not on the pitch to put the ball in the net and he's not responsible for one of the best players to ever grace the planet refusing to roll the ball into the net from 5 yards out.

Two goals ruled out because they were clearly offside! We played a shit mediocre mid table bunch of cloggers missing their best three players. Pep got beaten twice by a hobbit we constantly take the piss out of! Once you can say its 'a fluke'...Twice in three months is a different ball game.

Yeah but we’re in the final!! As previous poster said - we missed a plethora of chances. They had one

We have the right to question Pep or any manager! Agree a lot of the comments are way overboard but this season Pep deserves to be questioned based on team selections!

Look at Pep’s win record at City, it’s as simple as that. If we took our chances tonight we’d have smashed them. How many straight wins in the domestic cup competitions? Fact is we will never win every single game.

We are at a very precarious point in our relationship with Pep. Not once tonight did we try and start the Pep song. He has cheesed fans off with his ill advised words and to compound matters our football hasn't been the same as the past two seasons. The balance of the team was wrong tonight and I've noticed that frustration is creeping into fans more and more. There is something not quite right in the team, Raheems confidence has gone, Kev was careless and very ineffective today and in general our play and passing has been sloppy. Are the players fatigued due to Pep's intensity, I hope not but something is definitely not right. That said, 2nd and in 3 cups ain't that bad is it?

Two goals ruled out because they were clearly offside! We played a shit mediocre mid table bunch of cloggers missing their best three players. Pep got beaten twice by a hobbit we constantly take the piss out of! Once you can say its 'a fluke'...Twice in three months is a different ball game.

Utd in the first game played very well, we were poor. Sometimes it happens!

Tonight, despite another loss, we were much the better side. Sterling’s miss and the Silva one could have cost us, but Pep cannot factor that in his master plan.

How can anyone objectively criticise Pep? Seriously, with any credibility....???

Forget our usual emotional responses, yes,I can be the worst. He has revolutionised the prem and brought city’s biggest ever success... the guys a legend!!

Enjoy the f ing ride!

peps here to win cups. he's not here for your personel feelings or mine, im bitterly dissaponted tonight just like everyone but hey were going to wembley yet again and have knocked united out in the semis on the way,,,if you would have told me this result years ago while i wa sitting in the kippax listening to the stockport drummer i would have laughed my bollox

Fact, well subjective, all of us in this forum are tactically inferior to Pep.

Pep’s the master, we’re all in our infancy compared to him with regards to how he sees the game.

Anyone care to get his stats out and also his trophy chest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.