Croatia v Scotland | Euro 2020 Group Stage

MCFC1993

Croatia v Scotland

Tuesday 22nd June 2021

Kicks off at 20:00 (BST) at Hampden Park in Glasgow, Scotland. Capacity at 25%, approximately 12,000.

Coverage begins at 19:00 (BST) on ITV 4, presented by Seema Jaswal, analysis from Graeme Souness, John Collins and Scott Brown. Commentary from Joe Speight and Ally McCoist.

Referee: Fernando Rapallini (ARG)

I know a lot of Scotland’s celebrations on Friday were because they didn’t get beat off of an over-confident England side who thought they were going to batter them, but they are still bottom of the group and now have to make that point count for something. There has to be a winner in this game, if it’s a draw then both teams rightfully won’t qualify. So, none of this cancelling each other out bollocks, go and win it. Croatia have been really disappointing in this tournament, nowhere near the side that made the World Cup Final. Croatia are the only side to have scored coming into this though.

Update: Gilmour tests positive for Covid-19 and has to isolate for 10 days.

Goal scorers so far:
Ivan Perisic (Croatia & Inter Milan) - 1

1624229656859.png

3rd place table:
Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 21.54.50.png

1624229685803.png1624229696985.png

As it stands:
Czech Republic (1st) would play Germany (2nd in Group F) at Wembley.
England (2nd) would play Slovakia (2nd in Group E) in Copenhagen.
3rd place (if they have enough points) would play Netherlands (1st in Group C) in Budapest or Sweden (1st in Group E) in Glasgow. Outcome dependent on which 3rd place teams qualify (see table below).

3rd place permutations:
Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 23.10.16.png

Last edited:
Why is the ref for the Scotland game from Argentina?

Someone posted in another thread for a game he was doing, that apparently it's a trial between Europe and South America (UEFA and CONMEBOL I assume). I think there's a European ref doing the Copa America.

Not quite sure what the purpose is, I thought it might be to benefit the World Cups and this new FIFA Club World Championship but not sure what benefit that has to UEFA.

Someone posted in another thread for a game he was doing, that apparently it's a trial between Europe and South America (UEFA and CONMEBOL I assume). I think there's a European ref doing the Copa America.

Not quite sure what the purpose is, I thought it might be to benefit the World Cups and this new FIFA Club World Championship but not sure what benefit that has to UEFA.
Thanks for the answer.
Though a bit surprising the ref is appointed for this game seeing as Argentina is every Scottish fans 2nd team! Lol

I don’t get how the rest of them don’t need to isolate I know they get tested everyday but he must have caught it from someone or something , we test negative after 2 days but someone on a plane is positive so the whole plane isolates!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.