Croatia v Scotland | Euro 2020 Group Stage

Hanlon, Odonnel, Fraser, Dykes, Adams, McKenna. If you have them.anywhere near yiur team, you're up against it. McTittface an overhyped useless ****.

Patterson, Turnbull, Gilmour should have been in from the first game.

We haven't produced a striker in over 20 years. In fact, its nearly 30. Clarke plays his pals and is utterly fucking useless. Our strikers could play until the sun explodes, circa 5billion years for the non scientific among you, and would still not score.

Class told in the end, we have very little and opposition need not much more to do us. Croatia had a lot more.

Ah well, see you all in 23 years.

On a positive note, I had an excellent curry after the game.

I'm just glad I don't really bother about football much..

Hanlon, Odonnel, Fraser, Dykes, Adams, McKenna. If you have them.anywhere near yiur team, you're up against it. McTittface an overhyped useless ****.

Patterson, Turnbull, Gilmour should have been in from the first game.

We haven't produced a striker in over 20 years. In fact, its nearly 30. Clarke plays his pals and is utterly fucking useless. Our strikers could play until the sun explodes, circa 5billion years for the non scientific among you, and would still not score.

Class told in the end, we have very little and opposition need not much more to do us. Croatia had a lot more.

Ah well, see you all in 23 years.

On a positive note, I had an excellent curry after the game.

I'm just glad I don't really bother about football much..
Look on the bright side, you didn’t have to watch the England match.

Lucky to win then?
I wouldn't say "lucky" no, I thought we deserved to win, but just a very uninspiring second half after what I thought was a good first half (and I'm great England fan, or fan of international football), we probably should have been further in front at half time if anything.

I thought the Czechs were poor, as they were against you imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.