Crowd Banner/Flag

cant spell-dont care

Right just an idea.
Would it be posible to do the same thing that Blue Watch have done by having a banner apeal, members donate money to creat a flag similar to the one that is passed around the crowd before games that says somthing like "we dream of playing in the shirt, play like we drea" or somthing like that.
It would be a good summer project and would stop us all going mental with transfer rumors.
This forum has more members so if everyobyd could donate a couple of quid we could get a decent sized one to pass around before matches.
I think it would be a good idea but i dont have a clue how to start it up.

something like "welcome to little old City"
but lets not just talk about it like normaly could admin set somthing up where we can donate money by pay pal, make it a sticky and vote on what it should say.

cant spell-dont care said:
but lets not just talk about it like normaly could admin set somthing up where we can donate money by pay pal, make it a sticky and vote on what it should say.

not sure i like that...there was a thread a few weeks ago with lots of suggestions on there as well

eshiers1 said:
cant spell-dont care said:

not sure i like that...there was a thread a few weeks ago with lots of suggestions on there as well

not really that bothered about the ideas to be honest I just want somthing to be done, normaly everyboyd goes yeyeye thats a great idea and thats it.

Manchester City - The Meaning of Soul

Manchester City - The Meaning of Life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.