Crowd for tonight.

HEHE...

Let's be honest though - half the stadium was full of Germans :D

At least I have some nice memento's from the German filth on the second tier who were throwing lighters/coins/spitting on women and kids

No way! I thought they were all singing ''Ooompha pa and waving peace flags and inviting Blues to holiday in the Rhine with their family!.....At least you would think so from this thread lol!

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/two-faced-city-fans.317798/page-15#post-9040181

I have never seen so many away fans in City blocks at the Etihad , even in our "singing section " must have been 50 or so in there. Whole stadium must have had maybe 1,000+ scattered about and many were "quiet" even though wearing their BMG scarves in City sections.

So my point is this: we couldn't sell out, they had probably 1,000 or 2,000 who came anyway without a ticket in the away supporters section, So;

1) Why didn't we just give them a bigger allocation and get them all seated together (their noise would have been even more impressive by the way ) but we could have blocked out the whole of third tier for them like for Hull.

2) Why do some City fans try to get away fans thrown out (especially when they score) making a big fuss, Jesus , get over it , have you never been in the same situation yourself ? If not then you must be a part time supporter or have a gazillion City points to never have to scrounge entry when any away ticket will do.

3) We had some beers with the Borussia fans in town before the game , they were really friendly , and bought me at least one beer! They pay €300 for a season ticket, just amazing (probably means they can take more fans to such CL matches) Thought that their support really added to the atmosphere but thought our singing was poor until we got back to 2-2 (maybe we were shell shocked by the German "invasion" ?!)

4) Back off home today (3,000 mile trip to Dubai) , the last 3 matches I attened to were all at home (Liverpool, West Ham and Juventus
) so how great to see a victory and some goals!!

The answer to point two is simple and yes I've been in away ends myself in the past. If you're daft enough to celebrate then you deserve to be removed. I'm happy that you're sufficiently at peace with the world where you welcome away fans with open arms and a hug but not everyone's the same. The day the game becomes so sanitised that I can't sit in my own seat pissed off with what I'm watching without having gloating away supporters in my face is the day I call it a day.
Having a drink beforehand with them and afterwards is all fine and dandy. Being surrounded during the game not much so.

The answer to point two is simple and yes I've been in away ends myself in the past. If you're daft enough to celebrate then you deserve to be removed. I'm happy that you're sufficiently at peace with the world where you welcome away fans with open arms and a hug but not everyone's the same. The day the game becomes so sanitised that I can't sit in my own seat pissed off with what I'm watching without having gloating away supporters in my face is the day I call it a day.
Having a drink beforehand with them and afterwards is all fine and dandy. Being surrounded during the game not much so.
Well if our own fans had bothered to turn up, the n that problem of being surrounded, would not have happened. Our so called singing sections are a fuckin joke.

Well if our own fans had bothered to turn up, the n that problem of being surrounded, would not have happened. Our so called singing sections are a fuckin joke.
I'm only arsed about myself mate and I turned up.

I didn't go - cant be bothered with the traffic and getting home on a school night - I had a Nandos on the way home then watched it on TV. I actually watched the second half in my bath - it was lovely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.