Crowd funding for the Borussia Mönchengladbach fans

cptaidan88

I was really impressed with Bournemouth fans a couple of years ago when they paid for the travel of some Burton fans in the rearranged fixture.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/06/bournemouth-fans-raise-funds-burton-supporters

Would there be an appetite on here to contribute towards paying for some of the Borussia fans tickets? I think it would be a nice gesture. Obviously money is tight for a lot of people so it would only be small donations on a crowd funding website, but despite what fans of other teams say, there is a lot of us and it would add up pretty quick.

If there's a decent response to the thread this evening and tomorrow morning, I'll set one up.

Nice idea mate.. But the 2 clubs and UEFA have got enough money to do it if they so wished... Which they won't

Only problem if you end up with something not worthwhile (i.e. £1 or less per Borussia fan - your looking at needing what, £3000 for that?) there's not really any point. You'd also have to send it over to Borussia the club, that has their payment details so it can be evenly dished out.

That, and the Emptihad bollocks would be upped to "you have to pay other fans to come to your stadium" etc.

Fuck that. No offence @cptaidan88 your heart is obviously in the right place with this but if I'm giving my money to a human being it's gotta be for someone in a needier position than a german bloke who wants to piss it up the wall on 4.50 pints in town all night. They looked like they enjoyed themselves regardless tbh. A fair chunk of people aren't even arsed about the games on these euro trips, particularly group ones, and the topless monchengladbach fans jumping up and down in the etihad tonight probably fall into that category

I didn't go tonight, and I'm not going tomorrow so that's two lots of money for me please.
Pm me for my PayPal address, and mark as a 'gift' so I don't pay fees ta.

No offence, but the Germans aren't short of money; we will be soon, due to various idiots no longer in the house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.