Crowd noise stories

No this was from the last few days. You can see the flags on seats

Yes I know.

I’m saying that was well before the game had started and wasn’t used during the game last night.

We did actually do it during a game in 2004/2005 that got a lot of criticism from City fans so they didn’t do it again.

Yes I know.

I’m saying that was well before the game had started and wasn’t used during the game last night.

We did actually do it during a game in 2004/2005 that got a lot of criticism from City fans so they didn’t do it again.

IIRC...

PSYCHO! PSYCHO! PSYCHO!

The raggies are messaging me stories that we were playing crowd noise through the PA system at the Ground.
Any truth or just more anti-city bile?
Tell them how is it the crowd were drowning out the tannoy music then? They only have so many speakers and those in the ground would be able to tell where the sound was coming from instantly as everything played through them has a certain colour to it. Ask any honest Spurs supporter at the game for the truth.

What next "They used CGI to fill the empty seats" *rag/dipper reading this thread*: "oooh that's golden, I'm using that".

Don’t need to be aggressive. I wanted to arm myself when facts before I return fire
Sorry mate, my bad. Shouldn’t have aimed my frustration at you. No hard feelings I hope.

I’m just fed up with the handful of posters on here who seem keen to fan the flames of the ridiculous media campaign to belittle our crowds.

Sorry mate, my bad. Shouldn’t have aimed my frustration at you. No hard feelings I hope.

I’m just fed up with the handful of posters on here who seem keen to fan the flames of the ridiculous media campaign to belittle our crowds.

Trust me. I don’t want to fan any flames. I’m just interested where it came from- and want to make sure I can counter this bullshit when challenged.

I’m as depressed as any other blue today. Want Saturday to hurry the f up so we can get on with this league campaign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.