Cruises

No duty driver (we love Florida but I have to drive everywhere)

With the right itinerary a different view / location outside your window most days

Some great food, whenever you like (you learn not to eat to excess after a couple of cruises)
Cheers — maybe a bit later we’ll warm to them and stop following around tourists slagging them off. ;-)

Definitely recommend a cruise we've done several.
Wake up each morning in a different location, perhaps book a trip to see a bit of the country. They're all inclusive, plenty of bars and eating places, good entertainment, lots to do on board.
Give it a go

My sister in law and her other half go on quite few. The photographs we have to endure can only be described as something short of riveting. Consisting mainly of church spires, crippled pigeons and fucking selfies over a plate of well marketed local fayre, then back in the mini bus with Ken and Marjorie, their new best friends from Basingstoke.

Been on 17, all over the world, just did one around New Zealand. Got 6 more booked.
Love it, the most relaxing and fun holiday for us.
Not for everyone though, I appreciate that.

I went on a cruise once..(not around Platt Fields Lake on that big fuck off pleasure boat fing)

Anyway I got off at one of the ports for a look around, tour etc and some local busy **** was following us slagging us all off. I was going to knock the daft **** out but he looked weird and a proper not right.

Have any of you been on a cruise and would you recommend it? Where etc?

Have you tried cruising hampstead heath mate?

Might float your boat? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.