Cruises

https://cruisetotheedge.com/
ctte20-slide-marquee-092619v2.png
Must be getting old, apart from the first 3 names I've never heard of any of the others, or are they passengers? ;)

Must be getting old, apart from the first 3 names I've never heard of any of the others, or are they passengers? ;)
I must be old as well, that's about what I was trading on. I've never been but Prog mates have said it's a great time, nonstop concerts. Thought I'd throw it out there.

This.

Can't imagine anything worse than being largely couped-up with other people. No doubt someone you'd find really annoying would always be about. Grrr
In the immortal words of Jean-Paul Something-or-Another:

Hell is other people.

Dont knock it till you tried .brilliant way of seeing loads of different places at excellent price
Next year doing 14 night Caribbean Cruise visiting 10 different places .Flights,bags.transfers. All food, drink,entertainment plus inside cabin £1.660 .brilliant value for money as long as no suprise hurricanes

Dont knock it till you tried .brilliant way of seeing loads of different places at excellent price
Next year doing 14 night Caribbean Cruise visiting 10 different places .Flights,bags.transfers. All food, drink,entertainment plus inside cabin £1.660 .brilliant value for money as long as no suprise hurricanes
Or virus quarantines. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.