Crumbling relationships...

Love reading through this thread. Amount of blokes who are convinced it's basically never their fault. We're a funny old species.

We got a happy one.....................................................

Seriously mate i know in my case we can be as bad as each other, but after 26 years of marriage the last 10 being a real slog of on/off/on/off we both kind of decided enough is enough, we ain't getting any younger and it's time to just move on. Funny thing was it was what she wanted first this time, i thought things were OK, once i'd agreed with her she then started with all the bitterness and anger which by that time i'd just given up.

I got married for the first (and last time) when I was 45. I would never have got married at all f it didn't mean so much to the wife.
Turns out I was right to rebuff the countless number of women before her. The only issue is I now have no kids to shovel my snow.

A mate of mine got divorced after 20 years.
They got married again but live in separate houses
in the same street. He reckons its perfect, but expensive.
When either of them get pissed off with each other or need their
own space they just go back to their respective houses for a while and
then all is well again.

I reckon if you can't have separate houses then at least have separate bathrooms!
Listening, seeing & hearing someone piss, fart & shit before they get in bed with you is
a guaranteed passion killer...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.