Crypto scammer SBF gets 25 years!

Txiki Txiki Bang Bang

The moral of the story: never steal from rich people. If all of his investors had been ordinary people losing their life savings, he'd probably be the director of another financial institution by now.

I have no evidence for any of the above. It's an entirely baseless rant based purely on my own preconceptions.

The moral of the story: never steal from rich people. If all of his investors had been ordinary people losing their life savings, he'd probably be the director of another financial institution by now.

I have no evidence for any of the above. It's an entirely baseless rant based purely on my own preconceptions.
The moral of the story really is crypto has always been a pyramid scheme for mugs.

The moral of the story really is crypto has always been a pyramid scheme for mugs.

I was about to get sucked in to this plot, I must have been mad, thank god Prince Achebe was there to stop me losing everything.

Next year early retirement, yacht moored in Miami and wild parties at P Diddys gaff. Me Megs and Harry being besties.

Back of the net.

I can't believe you lot are still chasing the Nigerian dream. Its a fake. The Ukranian woman who messaged me told me.
As soon as the war is over I'll be rich. Anyone that wants in needs to forward £1,000 to get full details.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.