Stones
Kolarov
Fernando
Delph
Sané
De Bruyne
Nolito
Jesus

Agreed ... can't come soon enough, wish it was a mid week game with PL back at the weekend ... anyway three games next week though, starting with Palace away in FA Cup, then West Ham away and Swans at home ... all very winnable (thrashable actually if we play like we did today) ...

C'mon City!

Sane and Jesus to start, Aguero on the bench. Time to let off a little steam and give a few teams a good thrashing.

Agreed ... can't come soon enough, wish it was a mid week game with PL back at the weekend ... anyway three games next week though, starting with Palace away in FA Cup, then West Ham away and Swans at home ... all very winnable (thrashable actually if we play like we did today) ...

C'mon City!

We need a few good wins now in the league before we go to Chelsea. I think we only have 3 games in the prem now before March 4th which is a bit disappointing but we have to win all three!

definitely give delph nacho sane (more) and even navas game time....possiblt even fernando ....and obviously cabellero

let the main stay of the squad have a rest......

not too bothered about the fa cup.....we need to focus our efforts on the league but even with second string we should have enough to beat palace

C'mon City!

We need a few good wins now in the league before we go to Chelsea. I think we only have 3 games in the prem now before March 4th which is a bit disappointing but we have to win all three!
Clichy should never get near our first team. He's been a good player but it's time move on.

I wish we had kept the young left back and given him a go because Kolorov revered to crap when he moved over today despite playing well at CB. It's a mystery why this has been allowed to happen when it's clear as day to everyone in the stands

Clichy should never get near our first team. He's been a good player but it's time move on.
0d0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.