• Gundogan

• David Silva

• Bernardo Silva

• Jesus

• Sterling

• Stones

• Foden

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like I said I only saw the second half but I’m still on the fence with the Guy footballing wise.

I have reservations too but yesterday was a definite improvement.
If you both would stop going to those fancy dinners, and instead watch the entire match, you might have more confidence in him! ;-)

(Perhaps I am just hurt I haven’t gotten an invite.)

If you both would stop going to those fancy dinners, and instead watch the entire match, you might have more confidence in him! ;-)

(Perhaps I am just hurt I haven’t gotten an invite.)
I agree yesterday he had a very good game, judging someone else’s comments Mendy doesn’t do reservations as well, he was queuing up at Archie’s mid week for a burger!!

Get the link posted mate it deserves hits. Too many complaining about poor coverage so I am sure they would love to view this

Agreed we should link to stuff like that. It'd be a slow way of showing that we will read the more positive stuff and you cant get more positive than that!

Sorry if already covered, was the DeBruyne penalty shout discussed on Match of the Day?
no,i feel really stupid now for thinking that VAR would work for us as they wouldnt be able to shaft us anymore because the evidence of poor decisions would be there for all to see, how fucking wrong was i

When I saw the lineup I pissed myself laughing, only Pep could use DM’s as centre halves and not only get away with it but make it look like the stroke of genius it was.

I thought we played very well overall.

We did, although I still don't understand why people thought it was weird to use Ferna and Rodri looking at the alternatives we have. Putting the must-win pressure on Stones (who has been out for a long time) and youngster Garcia was out of the question. Otamendi wasn't even an alternative after his lousy displays. Rodri and Ferna both read the game so well, they both have good positioning, they both defend and they are both quite fast. I struggled to see where it could go wrong.
Stones usually have problems against Liverpool, so I think I would go for Ferna and Rodri as CBs for this game too.

When I saw the lineup I pissed myself laughing, only Pep could use DM’s as centre halves and not only get away with it but make it look like the stroke of genius it was.

A fine demonstration of defending by dominating possession - a true Pep trademark. It might not come off in every circumstance but paid off well enough yesterday. We looked really classy (apart from the finishing).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.