• Gundogan

• David Silva

• Bernardo Silva

• Jesus

• Sterling

• Stones

• Foden

Results are only viewable after voting.
can be difficult at palace but we controlled the game yesterday. 2 make shift centre backs who looked comfortable for most of the game. Rod especially seeing as he was a complete novice didn't look out of place. Some very good performances all round but didn't we waste some great chances! Cant go without mentioning VAR, No penalty! needs sorting, don't know who was monitoring the game but not to give it was piss poor!

I didn't miss anything, I watched the game.

Let's turn your analogy on it's head to the Spur's game. All of your points are exactly the same except we DID end up with s 2-2 draw, we DIDN'T keep a clean sheet, we DIDN'T get three points. Why? Because we missed a shedload of decent chances.

It's easy to say " We dont HAVE to take all our chances just enough to win the game" when we have won it. Two superb Ederson saves ensured we did. It just makes the job and watching it harder. At three or four nil they aren't coming back and will go into damage limitation mode. Pep alludes to how many chances we miss in almost every post match interview. Why? Because he knows it will cost us, as it did against Spur's. Sometimes I think our player's get blasé thinking, " Oh it's okay, I'll get another chance in a minute." He knows that won't always be the case.

Jesus Christ...

Why all the fucking criticism?

You KNOW you don't know what the players are thinking?

I am pretty certain posting what you think HAS to happen won't affect anything (except getting this old man riled up).

I watched the game... I really enjoyed it... some chances are taken, some aren't.

We won a tricky away game.

CONGRATULATIONS to the team... well done boys.

No bloody moaning from me.

JJ

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask
What are the lyrics to Aymeric Laporte chant sung to American boy that was being sung yesterday

Great performance yesterday, however I thought Mendy had a very poor game. Dreadful passing throughout and error strewn.
He needs to buck up his ideas.

Good grief i know its all about opinions but i must have watched a different game, not saying he was star man but certainly don't recognise this.

Relive the beauty, the grace, the majesty...

And aside from Eddie, the match wasn’t bad, either!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.