Crystal Palace (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been saying since last week this will be our hardest remaining league game of the season, palace have the ingredients to sucker punch us with their pace upfront on the break. I don’t think tonight has much bearing on this game, it was already a must win and I can only hope pep doesn’t fuck around again with weird formations and we get the fire in our belly to make amends for tonight and make a statement.

Fitness and injuries are going to dictate the lineup but going on the basis Bernardo won’t be ready and aguero won’t be capable of playing weekend and midweek,

Ederson
Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Mendy
Fernandinho
Kdb
Silva
Sane
Sterling
Jesus

The key thing is no mahrez, and not just because he’s useless but because it takes so much away from our game when we can only realistically go down one side with pace.

I’ve been saying since last week this will be our hardest remaining league game of the season, palace have the ingredients to sucker punch us with their pace upfront on the break. I don’t think tonight has much bearing on this game, it was already a must win and I can only hope pep doesn’t fuck around again with weird formations and we get the fire in our belly to make amends for tonight and make a statement.

Fitness and injuries are going to dictate the lineup but going on the basis Bernardo won’t be ready and aguero won’t be capable of playing weekend and midweek,

Ederson
Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Mendy
Fernandinho
Kdb
Silva
Sane
Sterling
Jesus

The key thing is no mahrez, and not just because he’s useless but because it takes so much away from our game when we can only realistically go down one side with pace.

You know it won't change their mindset but winning at Newcastle erased any small lingering fear of relegation so I hope they partied hard this week and do so again if Cardiff lose to Burnley before we kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.