Crystal Palace (h) post-match thread

But late but excellent performance and more signs we're hitting form. Beat villa and those around us will realise it too.

Special mention to Lee Mason. I don't recall a referee ever trying to man mark a player before in a game, they way he did with Fernandinho. Laziness or intentional, he was constantly in our way, breaking up attacks like a stuffed and winded Makelele.

I think he had.

It stemmed from the season culminating with the Lyon defeat. We’re still miles below the standards we set two years ago. This season there’s obvious reasons for it given the turn around time.

We’d looked stale for a while, but Dias coming in and our new found, rock solid defence, it really seems to have perked him up.

I hadn’t lost faith in him. He’s produced the best football I’ve ever seen from City. He’s done it before. It looks like he’s found mechanisms to reinvent us... However we weren’t what we’d been and there needed to be a new impetus. Hopefully it can continue.
Pep lost his mother to Covid - tragic for him and the family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.