Crystal Palace (h) post-match thread

“Rúben and John play all the games because the other central defenders are injured.” Nooo Pep, don’t start rotating for the sake of it when Ake and Laporte are fit.
im pretty sure laporte was fit and he was still picking stones and dias.

Loving the goals against column.
Dias has made a huge difference. A total beast.
Stones has been kidnapped and had a brain transplant with a football brain.

Reactions: CC1
Must admit, when I feared Pep had lost the plot I was wrong, feels like going back to basics, which we 100% needed to do has lifted the whole team, we seem to believe now that we are good enough to be patient as we aren't conceding daft goals anymore.

Stones has proved a lot of doubters wrong and I couldn't be happier for him. Another brilliant game from Gundogan as well.

Remember back in October and November there were all those threads declaring how much we suck and how bad Pep has got and how it's time to move him on and how we were past it and how we were on decline and how we wouldn't win anything this season and ho....

I remember
One genius referred to him as "yesterday's man".

Reactions: CC1
Just think how good we would be with a decent striker. I don't think Gabby is up to it, despite all the effort he puts in. We need a good goal hanger who can tap them in from 2 yards out.

That 2nd half tells me we're starting to find our fitness. Previously we've looked a little leggy and lethargic.
This season it has taken longer to hit our straps. I believe that we'll only get better and I'm so looking forward to it.
Back to this game, Souls destroyed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.