Crystal Palace (h) post-match thread

This was the funniest/most ridiculous part imo..Lmao imagine wanting Pep gone for NaGelsMAnn
Yes some moaning foc on here. How can you forget centurions and a domestic treble. He fucked it up against Lyon but no one is perfect even if he is close.

Remember back in October and November there were all those threads declaring how much we suck and how bad Pep has got and how it's time to move him on and how we were past it and how we were on decline and how we wouldn't win anything this season and ho....

I remember
We should have a “Egg on Your Face” thread to laugh at those pant wetters. I remember them too. Gundo and Stones have shown a few up too.

Anyone who ever doubted Pep needs to admit to themselves they don’t know very much about football. They were told that at the time too.

0ad41ada74fc6b8f20688b6403dfd173.jpg

Can't wait for the wank fest tomorrow the papers, bbc, talk sport, sky, all wanking over us the best team in the world, how were going to piss the league

Very comfortable win,so pleased for John Stones what a turnaround in form,great to see,Peps game management is superb resting key players for Wednesday nights game v Villa,we have quietly gone up the gears let’s hope it’s continues,the defensive solidity is amazing as we can watch without worrying too much about conceding,what a team and season we could have,have a feeling with this defence we could finally get to the final of the UCL at last..

Completely agree. The only niggle I have about the current situation is do we have enough goals in us to win the league. We are pretty much playing this season without a forward no offence to gabby.
As I've said many times before,I'd be quite happy to win every game we play 1-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.