Crystal Palace (H) - Post-Match Thread

there's not only Kane on the market, we could afford 100 million on a midfielder we didn't really need. But in reality we needed a forward desperately. The CL final and CS showed you that.
How do you know we didn’t try for someone else?

look we are not invincible and at times we are brickle even at home
again the whole team did not turn up and when we go 1 down its a hard long day

the ref was shocking as normal and like on bluemoon this week we talked about time wasting and why the keeper is not being punished and give a yellow ? but like today it was in the 85th minute and far to late to stop him doing it

i don't know why but i get the feeling this squad are on its last legs and even the manager will be looking for the door
if we some how win the champions league ? will we sign a striker in the winter window or just wait for the summer and see where we are with the manager and squad

We have no control in midfield, and I never thought I'd say that about a Pep side.

KDB is just a mess at the moment, can barely get the ball under control and Bernardo just doesn't create or control with the ball - he's amazing in big games when we need to press and defend, but he simply doesn't put his foot on the ball and control possession like David Silva, like Gundogan - like Foden when he plays there.

We've got a 3 man midfield and the only person taking the ball and looking for a pass is Rodri.
Rodri was quality again today, he is becoming a big player for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.