Crystal Palace Thread - 2021/22

Is it true that only 1 of the 11 out of contract players turned up for training yesterday? if so this could be his biggest challenge.

Don't see this ending well for Paddy V. Palace have let themselves slip into a terrible situation, half their squad out of contract, their best player in Eze has a bad injury and won't be available for half a season, Zaha constantly wants out and won't bring in anywhere near enough money to bring in the players they need. Massive job, too big of a rebuild to do in one go and I see Palace going down as a result. Hope I'm wrong and he does well but I'll give him until January before they panic and look for a fat Sam.

Chelsea away, all london derbies then liverpool away and Brighton.

If he keeps their head above water in the first 2 months he may have a decent chance, but it is a big if as they were already at or near full potnetial. They have been based on a solid back 7 and attacking with pace, try to get more expansive and he will probably be in trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.