Crystal Palace Thread - 2021/22

Hope he does well. Think he should raid us for some of the guys on the fringes of our squad, guys like Maitland-Niles, Nelson & Nketiah could do a job for them. Maitland-Niles & Nketiah permanent, Nelson on loan would be good deals for all parties, help add some youth into the team.
Will Palace be able to afford your cast-offs?

Will Palace be able to afford your cast-offs?

Maitland-Niles we were looking for £20M apparently, Nketiah you might be talking £15M, Reiss Nelson could be a decent loan signing adding a bit of flair especially with Eze injured.

Think all 3 would be good for them, add that to the likes of Ferguson, Mitchell, Eze after injury you'd start to have the makings of a good young English team. Could throw in someone like Tosin as well.

Maitland-Niles we were looking for £20M apparently, Nketiah you might be talking £15M, Reiss Nelson could be a decent loan signing adding a bit of flair especially with Eze injured.

Think all 3 would be good for them, add that to the likes of Ferguson, Mitchell, Eze after injury you'd start to have the makings of a good young English team. Could throw in someone like Tosin as well.
Good afternoon. A Palace fan coming in peace. I am just looking for some advice on the best place to park on Saturday. Last time I came up we had parking with the hotel but I am off to York after the game so not stopping.
Interesting to read some of the posts on this thread. I must admit to being pleasantly surprised with how PV has transformed our playing style already. Our points tally does not do justice to how well we have actually been playing. Anyway I hope we can give you a decent game on Saturday. Not many have so far this season.

Good afternoon. A Palace fan coming in peace. I am just looking for some advice on the best place to park on Saturday. Last time I came up we had parking with the hotel but I am off to York after the game so not stopping.
Interesting to read some of the posts on this thread. I must admit to being pleasantly surprised with how PV has transformed our playing style already. Our points tally does not do justice to how well we have actually been playing. Anyway I hope we can give you a decent game on Saturday. Not many have so far this season.

I would park in one of the car parks on Dale street in town and then jump in a cab. About 5 quid and walk back after the game. No point being too close you will be trapped in. Always found palace fans sound and yes you look improved.

I would park in one of the car parks on Dale street in town and then jump in a cab. About 5 quid and walk back after the game. No point being too close you will be trapped in. Always found palace fans sound and yes you look improved.
"Look improved" is a bit underwhelming! They look alot better than quite a few this season.....a few posters from july don't look too clever/informed now ;)

I park up on drewett st (can park on road if early enough otherwise costs £5 or £6 depending on which one you get) get out via new st onto a62. Can be a bit snarled up but usually not much more than 15-20mins slower than on a non match day to get out to m62. It’s harder getting there than getting away at the minute given the the complete fuck up they’ve made of all the parking around the ground this year.

I park on Ashton New Road about 1.5 miles from the ground facing east, opposite an Aldi store(Aldi postcode for satnav is M11 4PD). It's free parking on the main road, and I get the 216 bus down/back to the ground. The bus top down is outside Aldi, with the return stop 50 yards up the road.
From there, it's a straight road through Droylsden to the M60, and round to the M62 for Yaarkshire.

Thanks all. I found somewhere to park about 20 mins from the ground. Obviously we enjoyed our day apart from someone lobbing a pie at us when the second goal went in. Fortunately his aim was about as good as your strikers. No doubt you will get your revenge at our place later in the season. ATB

Thanks all. I found somewhere to park about 20 mins from the ground. Obviously we enjoyed our day apart from someone lobbing a pie at us when the second goal went in. Fortunately his aim was about as good as your strikers. No doubt you will get your revenge at our place later in the season. ATB
So it was worth the trip up. Vieira doing a good job for you at present. You got all the decisons but you defended very well, denying City any space. Best wishes for the rest of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.