Crystal Palace V Manchester City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool beat Chelsea and I expect us to drop points here.

If Chelsea manage to get a win(can't see it) i expect us to click in to gear and get the 3 points.

Aguero hat trick and the beast finally scoring. With liverpool loosing to chelsea and suarez out for rest of the season. That's a perfect weekend !!!!

Hoping Yaya back for this one, sounds like he'll be in full training from Wed.

Win or bust.

karen7 said:
aguero93:20 said:
karen7 said:
What are palace like at home?
Fucking noisy, but the rags beat them 2-0 there a while back. Southampton also beat them, Norwich got a point since Pulis took over, they've won the rest.

Ta
No pushover then
2-1 to us

Palace have won their last 5 games on the bounce, and we struggled with their "long ball, parked bus" tactics at the Etihad.

That said, if we can play at high tempo (like last night against West Brom, and not like we did against Sunderland), then we should beat them.

citytill1die84 said:
Hopefully we get a confidence boost from the Liverpool Chelsea game. If Liverpool beat Chelsea I can see us losing but if they lose or draw we'll beat them. Silva and Yaya are gunna both be missing for this which doesn't help :( but we should have enough in our locker to turn them over 3-1 City.

Wait and see.

All our games are must win

Injuries are a concern but we have players who can cover and step up to the mark.

I expect Nasri to shine, Milner and even kolarov can play an advanced role on the left with jovetic playing off Negredo if aguero is injured

All we need is to start with a high tempo and get a couple of goals like we did against WBA

We should be fine, they are in good form but we can get the three points if the players are up for it.

Early suggestions were that Silva injury wasn't as bad as first feared, but it would be difficult to see him making this one

With Aguero getting better with every game, and Yaya Toure possibly available we should be able to win regardless of the form Palace are in

wolfie1988 said:
Liverpool beat Chelsea and I expect us to drop points here.

If Chelsea manage to get a win(can't see it) i expect us to click in to gear and get the 3 points.

Pretty much how I see it going down, which is stupid because Palace are just as capable of beating Liverpool, or drawing, and Newcastle also managing a draw. A Liverpool win isn't the end of the race unless our players see it as an easy way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.