Crystal Palace vs Manchester City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
th

There's a depressing inevitability that someone will get injured now, of course.

ESPN are saying that barring any injuries in the midweek games Guardiola could have a fully fit squad to choose from for the first time. They claim Sagna, Delph and even Toure could come into consideration.
besides Kompany I presume

They're saying Kompany could be available too. Looks like it's purely speculative though:

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/manchester-...se-to-full-strength-after-international-break

Cheers but like you say looks like purely baseless speculation...Ill wait till Peps conference as thats the only way we get any true and clear detail on these things.

I cant see Kompany being int he squad if he has pulled out (though i hope he is) and we all know Pep aint going to consider Yaya despite his apology as its his agent who needs to apologise.

ESPN are saying that barring any injuries in the midweek games Guardiola could have a fully fit squad to choose from for the first time. They claim Sagna, Delph and even Toure could come into consideration.
So we can expect injuries to Aguero, KDB and Dinho before the final whistle?

Dunno if his site has been posted before,apologies if it has,shows what foreign channels the football is on.
If you have a chipped Now TV box(like me) you'll have 4 HD channels so far for the Palace game...more channels will appear nearer the game date

http://liveonsat.com/los_soc_br_premier_ONLY.php

A chipped NOW TV box you say. I wonder how one gets one of them...

I think you'd be surprised, a splitting pass from the middle of the park is often much more surprising than elaborate combination play into the six yard box.
You try to split 10 defenders lying deep in the penalty area from deep in midfield. It works if there's space, and you are hitting teams on the counter. In the games City have been playing at home, we don;t have a deep lying midfield. The opposition just retreats from in front of us happy to cede the midfield. If you look at the stats of City games, we have much more possession than any team in the Premiership - in part down to the way some teams choose to play against us. The park the bus route is dangerous, but has worked recently against us.

Cheers but like you say looks like purely baseless speculation...Ill wait till Peps conference as thats the only way we get any true and clear detail on these things.

I cant see Kompany being int he squad if he has pulled out (though i hope he is) and we all know Pep aint going to consider Yaya despite his apology as its his agent who needs to apologise.
Normal drivel reporting at International time when nothing else to write about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.