CSKA Moscow Update

spike144

Dear All,

Re: CSKA Moscow

We are sorry to advise that we have had insufficient up take for the trip to Moscow. In fact only 26 people have expressed an interest and registered for our chartered flight. The aircraft seats 180 passengers.

As originally stated this trip was always subject to numbers. We had said 140 minimum and to be fair if we had reached 100 we would have gone with it, but 26 simply makes it impossible.

We are therefore not able to run this trip. No money has been deducted from any debit or credit cards and those details have been destroyed.

If you need assistance regarding visas we are happy to help.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Kind regards

Spike & Miles

Re: CSKA Moscow away travel details

Contemplating going on this but will have to go alone.

Any other single trippers that might want to share to avoid £60 supplement ?

Me and my old man booked on this now. I need another 138-178 to jump on this so it goes ahead now. Had looked at doing it myself but was struggling to do it cheaper at this stage now the easyjet flight have spiked (no pun intended). This saves so much hassle, and I cant read Cyrillic. Good luck reading the signs out there blues!

Pigeonho said:
Fair play to anyone who affords these away trips, on top of home matches and domestic aways etc. £560!

I've sacrificed viila stoke and west ham to do this trip. mind you I've paid 280 all in for 3 nights :)

oops + visa.

cptaidan88 said:
Me and my old man booked on this now. I need another 138-178 to jump on this so it goes ahead now. Had looked at doing it myself but was struggling to do it cheaper at this stage now the easyjet flight have spiked (no pun intended). This saves so much hassle, and I cant read Cyrillic. Good luck reading the signs out there blues!

My problem indeed. Most Euro trips you can travell by yourself and wing it because the languages normally have some common threads and I can speak a little of a few languages but Cyrillic is like nothing we've come across. It's a dodgy country to be wandering around unable to read or speak

rodziak said:
you English should learn languages...:)

We're struggling with English

Presumably match tickets will not be a problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.