CTID

whothefisAlice

Just had a snide dig at a fella for the customary ending of CTID (albeit not in caps), and I had a thought. City Til I Die...what happens then, do you stop supporting City when you die? What about all these hippy folk and religious lot that think your spirit goes off to a better place (man I hope there is somewhere better than Earth) and lives in utopia? Do you have to swear allegiance to another team, non-league or something, before they let you in? I wonder who all the dead City fans support 'in heaven' now, since the song says they can't support City anymore?

Oh and I actually think that is one of lifes/footballs best little tunes, and wish it were sung a bit more (never really here it anymore)...

Dealin with the ticket office is bad enough when you're alive as it is, trying to contact them from "the other side" will be even more grief.

Remember before you were born? No? Well it's the same after you die.

Here endeth the lesson.

I once put CTID on my credit card application form.....and had it as initials after my name on the card for years...daft sods must have thought it was some kind of proffesional accreditation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.