CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been offered two tickets with the MCFC Academy staff, the buyer (who I was put in touch with by a Bluemooner) paid £300 for the pair

PM me and I'll pass his number, a guy called Gary Stafford

Update: Just passed his number by PM so they may go soon......

looking for anything anywhere family of 7 going ..still need 4 ???????????
Got sorted for the semi in the green man xx
so need same bit of luck again xx

As per other final thread...

I bought a Club Wembley ticket on Saturday. Now found out my cousins have a spare with them.

So, I have one £129 + service charge ticket for sale (£148.35). At face value. Block 232. 3rd row.

Anyone keen. If so PM me. It'll be meet on the day.

how many tickets did city get? i ended up getting 2 from wigan player as i thought i would have no chance of city end ticket

found out this evening that my mate has got a ticket via a mate at Fulham.

Happy fooking days.

I have one spare £85 one lad cant make it due to work (and the sack if he goes told hime just to phone in sick and not ask!!)

Lower tier block 116 (extra allocation bit I think) PM me a mobile BUT it needs sorting today or tonight (I am at the match and town before hand) as I dont want to be messing around on Saturday

Face value of course £85 I dont want any swaps etc we are all sorted

Cheers PS Blues only !!!

Tickets gone too many PMs to reply to you all sorry

Last edited by tamsie on Tue May 07, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anybody who has 1/2/3/4 tickets, it will be much appreciated. PM me as soon as possible
still needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.