CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancdaz1981 said:
Sold a £115 ticket on here last night as I managed to get 2 seats together for me and my brother now I have my brothers ticket to sell as the buyer cannot get on our coach, so I have 1 £65 ticket, £85 was paid so would like to recoup that, but willing to except face value if must, block 541, in Wythenshawe, can pick up tonight, PM me.

Il have the ticket and can pick up tonight. Pm me and let me know. Cheers

Ok just been told my ticket that was promised to me yesterday from a Bluemoon member has been sold to someone else , so please someone no Bulls$$T ,need 1 ticket ,City end preferable , please pm flying over in the morning would like it to be stress free cheers Blues.

Looking for a single ticket, anywhere in the City/Neutral parts of the ground. Can collect anywhere near Wembley before the game

Have 1 ticket available,buyer has to collect tonight in salford or tomorrow outside green man.face value,£65 city end.back on here in about an hour,first to pm.
For details.

SWSB said:
Have 1 ticket available,buyer has to collect tonight in salford or tomorrow outside green man.face value,£65 city end.back on here in about an hour,first to pm.
For details.

Darken needs one sell it to him

SWSB said:
For details.
I've sent you a message.

how about this for a chance in a million but got to try exiled blue in plymouth ,i know there are a few of us from the old south west branch.need both a ticket and would love to share petrol if there is a space in a car.i reckon loads of tickets floating around due to playing against the supporting equivalent of brechin.seen some advertised in bristol but need one smelling of pasties ,im not taking the piss if the miracle is there give us a shout.if not good luck blues everywhere and for those going enjoy your day especially those boozing in the roundabout from my old england watching days pre kids and mortgage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.